Friday, May 25, 2012
* This year is turing out to be the most challenging, most fun, and stressful year of my life!
And I wouldn't have it any other way!
* Launching CHP has been so exciting and scary at the same time.
* I get worried that I'm missing out.
* Joe and I are talking about moving into a work/live space in the near future! Maybe even this summer!!
* I just got an iphone (Joe's old 3gs, no less). It's jail broken so I could stay with T-mobile!!
* Who knew that product photography was in such high demand for small businesses!? Currently taking on a few jobs that I'll be happy to share soon, thanks to this sweet lady!
* Currently I'm watching Felicity from the beginning!
* I have naturally curly hair, that refuses to hold curl like it used to :(
* Getting rid of cable is the best thing we ever canceled! I get my Bravo and Food Network fill at the gym.
* I give myself pep talks to keep me positive on cloudy days.
* I am born and raised in Chicago but dream about packing up and moving to the West Coast someday.
* Joe and I can only listen to NPR in the car when we are together. Our tastes in music is so completely opposite!
* If there was one thing I could splurge on it would be a house cleaner.
* I'm 4'11.
* Sometimes I feel guilty for having a gym membership.
* My parents moved to this country from El Salvador to live a better life. They are my single motivation to live a happy, fulfilling, and meaningful life.
Thanks to Theresa for starting this wave of Jess's Thing's I'm afraid to Tell You post. Check out Theresa's blog to see who else is participating in this very open and authentic tell all post too!