Friday, May 25, 2012

Me, Unscripted


* This year is turing out to be the most challenging, most fun, and stressful year of my life!
And I wouldn't have it any other way!

* Launching CHP has been so exciting and scary at the same time.

* I get worried that I'm missing out.

* Joe and I are talking about moving into a work/live space in the near future! Maybe even this summer!!
Fingers crossed!!

* I just got an iphone (Joe's old 3gs, no less). It's jail broken so I could stay with T-mobile!!

* Who knew that product photography was in such high demand for small businesses!? Currently taking on a few jobs that I'll be happy to share soon, thanks to this sweet lady!

* Currently I'm watching Felicity from the beginning!

* I have naturally curly hair, that refuses to hold curl like it used to :(

* Getting rid of cable is the best thing we ever canceled! I get my Bravo and Food Network fill at the gym.

* I give myself pep talks to keep me positive on cloudy days.

* I am born and raised in Chicago but dream about packing up and moving to the West Coast someday.

* Joe and I can only listen to NPR in the car when we are together. Our tastes in music is so completely opposite!

* If there was one thing I could splurge on it would be a house cleaner.

* I'm 4'11.

* Sometimes I feel guilty for having a gym membership.

* My parents moved to this country from El Salvador to live a better life.  They are my single motivation to live a happy, fulfilling, and meaningful life.



Thanks to Theresa for starting this wave of Jess's Thing's I'm afraid to Tell You post.  Check out Theresa's blog to see who else is participating in this very open and authentic tell all post too!

6 comments:

Theresa / inspirationCOOPERATIVE said...

Hi Liz,
I loved that you shared all of this and thank you so much for participating. I've told you before that I think it's amazing that you are following your dreams. Scary? Yes. But also inspirational. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that work/live space. OR, move to the West Coast! Do it! Would love to have you, if by West Coast you mean California. ;)
Have a great weekend, Liz!
PS~I love that your watching the Felicity series. Gosh, I loved that show! I think they took it off the air way too soon.

leah of sang the bird said...

liz, i love knowing more about you. i love that you are following your dreams, you are so inspiring. things are moving and changing for you. awesome things will continue to come because you have such a passion xxx

Sam Lennie said...

Hi Liz, Just popping by from the Cocktail party last week. I like your website, it feels very light and fresh, sort of lifting.

Thanks for sharing your 'things'.

Aww you are weeny, my mum is 4'10. Small but perfectly formed she says :-)

Good luck with merging your businesses and I hope you get your home/office space soon.

Sam x

Lauren said...

I can't believe I missed this! I popped by in the morning, but you must not have had it up yet, and here you are. I've loved reading each and every one of these things! I feel like so many wonderful and exciting things are happening for you this year. And to prove it, I'm going to pop over to CHP and check out your wedding post! xo

Liz said...

@Theresa: thanks hun! Yes it is scary but I see no other way than to jump in with an open heart and mind! I've never been to Cali but I think I would feel right at home by the ocean and mountains :)

@Leah: thank you for all your kind words and motivating thoughts! Passion is defiantly the force behind all this and I have only begun to see where it will lead me :)

@Sam: welcome and thanks for stopping by! Glad you made it to my little corner :)

@Lauren: Thank you, I'm glad you got to know a little more about me :) Your reply bought tears to my eyes just because I've been having a rough couple of weeks and I can't tell you how great it feels to have your support! I feel truely blessed to have such support! Thank you :)

Hannah said...

How brave of yu to share all these personal details with complete strangers. It makes me like you more though! Thanks for sharing!

Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog