Friday, April 11, 2008

{ April + Showers = Flowers }


Hello and happy Friday!
These are a few photos I am working on for my floral collection on my Etsy shop called EV Photography. For the past few months, I've been steadily working on setting up an online shop of photographic prints and designs. It's been a true labor of love! I'll be sure to post the launching of my shop as soon as the presses(and I) are up and running! Etsy is a great source to buy and sell all things handmade. They have a great community of independent artists from around the world, selling everything from stationary, purses, and clothes. It's a great place to go and be inspired by all who share there craft with others. For those of you who have yet to experience Etsy and all its creations be sure to check it out!

{Photos by EV Photography}

No comments: