Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Please Turn This Space into THE Place!

To: Making it Lovely
From: A space that dreams of being social one day.

While I may only be a mere 16 x 20 feet in size and the only things that tend to hang around are weeds, ladders, and the occasional trash bag waiting to be thrown out- I'm hoping this letter will be my chance to change things around for the better!  I would give all the fertile soil in the world to become THE social hangout spot for the summer!  Please turn my bbq and smore dreams into a reality!

Awaiting transformation always,

Bucktown Beaut



1 comment:

karyn said...

This is going to be a very exciting before and after project! I can't wait to see the transformation. Such a great space. I can picture it as a very dreamy place to hang out on those awesome Chicago nights. Have fun, Liz I know you will come up with something fantastic!