Sunday, February 8, 2015

Good Cheer + Happy New Year!



  Happy New Year to everyone! How can January already be over with and the new year already in full swing?! I took the month of January off from social media to reconnect and refresh my mind and quiet my thoughts. I feel like I have found a jolt of inspiration and energy that I have been missing for quite sometime. One of those things being that I miss connecting with people here on my blog.
  I miss sharing things/ ideas/ people that inspire me and keep me excited to connect with a creative community. So, while I don't think I will be keeping to a regular blogging schedule, I will be checking in and sharing my thoughts and posting creative projects along the way.

I hope you can join me along the way too, cheers friends!!

xo,

Liz

2 comments:

Jillian said...

yahh! happy to see you're back :) :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Liz said...

Thanks lady!! Xo