Thursday, July 14, 2016

Introducing Coach House Craft


Hello fellow blogger friends!  An exciting announcement to share today- my newest online shop Coach House Craft is now live on Etsy. This shop has been well over a year in the making and I'm thrilled to share that its open.

Coach House Craft combines my love for playful photography, styling, and crocheting food. All of the crocheted pieces have been handmade by me too. These fun photographs would make quirky, colorful, and educational pieces of art in a child's bedroom or playroom. Created with love from my home in Chicago to yours. If you live near or around the Chicagoland area I am more than happy to even deliver your art prints to you in person. Stop by the shop to view weekly updates of new prints I'm cooking up too :)  As always thank you for your continued love an support!!






No comments: