Tuesday, July 29, 2008

{ Amy Butler Free Patterns }

Since being bit by the sewing bug I've been on the lookout for more sewing projects and excuses to keep me tied to my sewing machine with Project Runway episodes playing in the background (a great source of inspiration, by the way)! I've always loved Amy's sweet and playful patterns and mix of fabrics. I'm excited to have found a few projects that can be completed in a weekend afternoon or two. I love the cute silhouettes paired with vintage wood frames,the hourglass pillow patterns are sure to jazz up any cozy resting place and you'll be excited to tote your business cards with your cute and handy business card keeper! Check out Amy Butler's website to download these and many other free crafty sewing patterns. Ready...Set...Sew!

No comments: