Friday, February 27, 2009

{ For the Love of....Gadgets! }

Can you imagine what you did before you invited that special piece of technology into your world? I can't either! Here are a few of my most essential gadgets that help make daily life a little more enjoyable, organized, and less hectic. What are your favorite go to gadgets? Have a wonder filled weekend!


{1}. Western Digital 250 GB external hard drive $80
(This external hard drive is an absolute essential of mine.cIt's chic, slim & matches perfectly with my mac!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{2}. Nike + iPod sport kit $30
(My half marathon training mate. It even talks to me while I'm running to keep me on pace reach my goals!)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{3.}
Sony earphones $50
(No more lost sound, thanks to these babies. They really stay in your ears and block out all surrounding noises!)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{4.} Tom Tom GPS $119
(No more annoying U turns and getting lost for me!)

No comments: