Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{ 3 out of 6 }

Not bad for a weekend of projects that I wanted to check off my list. It's amazing how something as little as a can of stain can transform the vibe of a piece of furniture. I really liked how my bed frame turned out. Find out where I got the goods for this project for under a buck here! The chocolate covered frozen bananas were also a big hit and very tasty indeed ;) The recipe was a breeze and it was fun to add my own flavors too. For these I used cashews, peanuts, and vanilla cookies and added the whipped topping to up the yum factor. I also was able to enjoy some of my weekend outdoors on my long run (I am up to mile 7 in my half marathon training). It felt equally delicious to feel the warm sun on my face ;)

{before}

{after}

{chocolate covered frozen banana bites}

No comments: