Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sunday Photo Shoot

Meet Adina, my beautiful and fearless model for this past weekend's photo shoot. She called me a while back requesting for a few playful looks for her portfolio. In hopes to get work as a lifestyle model in the near future. Let me tell ya, this girl will have no problem with that, besides having energy to last, she's one of the sweetest and genuine gals I have meet in a long time. We had a blast shooting at a private beach in Highland Park then to the beautiful Chicago Botanic gardens. I was almost as excited going through all my photos during the post production work as I was actually shooting. I can happily say that I've found another aspect of photography that I hope to do more of. Enjoy some of my favorite shots!

Louie wanted to join in on the fun, we met him on the beach and he wanted to have some face time with the camera too :)

1 comment:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

beautiful photos! cant wait to see more fun photoshoots of yours! im glad youve found another way to utilize your awesome photography skills.
-kel