Friday, September 24, 2010

Fallish Friday!

Happy fall Friday everyone!! It's officially here today in the Chicagoland area. The trees are starting to turn a burnt red/gold and the days shadows are no longer lingering into late afternoon. But don't you just love it?! I can't wait to go apple picking with the family and just yesterday I remembered that we never went last year, for reasons I can't seem to remember. So in hopes of trying to raise excitement back into their memories, I pulled a photo from my 2008 archives of when we last went to Apple Holler located in the heartland of Wisconsin :) I created an email to the family titling it Holla back 2010! I got a kick out of this photo, because my nieces and nephews are so innocently young and sweet...ha. On another note, check out this super easy tutorial (brought to you by the talented Pugly Pixel) on how to create a fun starburst, like the one I created in my photo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love apples and apple pie and caramel apple... i've never been, but apple picking sure sounds like a whole lot of fun.

your medallion is super cute and think the solid ribbons you used are so very sweet!

happy weekend to you, Elizabeth. :D