Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog e-course

So, I've been thinking lately, that I'd really like to change/shake things up around my space here. My blog serves as a place for me to share my photographs, crafts, and designs but for a while now I've been wanting to get my hands dirty and dig into the guts of how it all works a.k.a HTML, CSS jargon that both facinates and irritates me at the same time. I'd really like to get more of a handle on this and challenge myself to create a space that truly reflects my vision. Don't get me wrong, I love this little space I've created but I want to push the creative factor even further. So I was so excited to read today that Katrina (who has a web and design background) is offering an 8 week course with a focus on the blogger format. Her lesson plans involve everything from how how to customize your pages and layouts with CSS to how to stylize images with banners! You can check out all 8 lesson plans that this course will cover and view a sneak peak video of whats to come! The course begins January 3rd 2011 and to make the deal even sweeter it's only $5/mo for as long as you wish to be a member of her premium content subscription! Oh, I can hardly wait to get my hands on manipulating code and fueling my creative engine once more! I have some ideas in the works, which I'll share with you along the way :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you're taking her course. I love her and if I had the time I would take it! Good luck! Can't wait to see what you create :)

Liz said...

Thanks Vanessa! I can't wait either :)

Liz Franco said...

From one designer to another, Katrina definitely knows what she's doing. You won't be disappointed!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kind mention, Liz!! :)

Liz said...

Thank you ladies for the encouragement, I am now even more pumped! And thank you Katrina :)