Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday

And a good Friday to you too! I have been bursting at the seams for the work week to be over...and it almost is! Tonight my friend Alise is hosting craft night at her new home. She lives about an hours drive from me in the city so I've made plans to spend the night. hehe...I can't remember the last time I had a sleepover, but I'm excited just the same. All of the talented ladies that are coming are so sweet and the best part is we all get along. I'm planning on making some paper crafts and gifts tags for the holidays, which I will happily share with you once we get closer to December. Geez, can you believe it, Christmas is almost (almost) here!? I guess I'm starting early in part because I'm happy to be finally getting a REAL tree this year. I know, I know..but yes I'm really that excited :) Happy Friday to you and thank you to all you lovely ladies for your kindness and encouragement this week. It always means the most!

No comments: