Friday, December 10, 2010

Weekly Roundup

Happy Friday everyone! This day couldn't come fast enough for me. I have so much to do, so many things dancing around in my head. Tonight I am making gingerbread dough so I can relax and take my time decorating them tomorrow at my family's annual cookie baking exchange. I'm so excited and will try to take photos of the event, if my hands aren't to covered in icing. I know I promised you to show you what I'm crafting up with my thrifted sweaters (and am also in the works to complete those tonight too!) To help keep my spirits lifted today at work I've been listening to this jazzy take on Christmas songs. I highly recommend playing it in the background as you work through your day today :) Happy Friday, cheers to a great weekend!



Amazon

No comments: