Saturday, September 24, 2011

Free Design Download: Photo Frames

Happy Friday to you! I had a crazy fun filled prop styling week at work. I'll be glad to share the photos with you next week, but for today I'm excited to share another free design download!  As a photographer, I can never get enough photo frames to download. Sometimes they just add that perfect touch to digital photographs, you know what I'm saying? Well here they are in all 3 of my favorite formats. 4x5, medium, and polaroid!  Be sure to check out my other free digital downloads here too. These are for personal use only, thank you. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!

Hex Background & Glitter Dots: Pugly Pixel

1 comment:

Carpet Brisbane said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely article. What you've done was fabulous, free photo frame software, looking very fun! I'll surly be trying this out!