Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fancies: Labor Day Chic

TGIF, it's a long weekend!!  Yay :)  For this weeks Friday Fancies theme I created a special Labor Day Chic- Chicago style!!  Since this weekends forecast is going to be B-utiful a few of us girls are kicking the weekend off by spending the afternoon at Oak Street Beach.  I'm so excited to lay in the sun with a cold drink and girly magazines. The perfect way to salute a long summer weekend!  Cheers and enjoy your long weekend too!


Post Design Details: Shipping Tag by Pugly Pixel
Outfit: Found using Pintrest, Reads: Amazon, Lives: Desire To Inspire, Shops: Riley, Pitaya, Scout, Brooklyn Industries, Sprout Home, Dines: The Bristol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fancy friday's fancies liz! See you this weekend!!
xx
Z

Unknown said...

Love the outfit! I totally wish I could pull off colored shorts like those!! No need to draw any attention to that part of my body though!

Liz said...

Yay, Zoe, can't wait!

Thanks Julie :) Thanks for drop'n by!

Jessica Ruud said...

Oh my, I love that outfit. I love your blog hun :)

What a great post!
xo.
http://jruud.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I love Filter- such a great coffee shop & perfect for people watching!