Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Loving: Ruche Fall Look Book






Happy mid weekday to you!!  Phew, this week has flown by, hasn't it for you too? Today I'm crushing on the Ruche Professional Fall Wardrobe look book.  Since I work in a photo studio jeans and tees are a staple in my wardrobe.  But lately however I've been dressing things up by wearing skirts and dresses.  Below is one of my fav work wear outfits. I can't wait to transition some of my summer staples into the fall. Pairing my skirts and dresses with tights and boots, I'll be able to extend there mileage for sure!  What pieces do you own that you're planning on wearing into the Fall season?

Photo by Zoe Tyler.  Waiting to take the train home after a hard days work!

2 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Love these pics. You look so cute, too!

Anonymous said...

Working the work wear!