Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Thoughts


A beautiful and inspiring quote to jumpstart your Monday!  Check out the rest of Pretty Zoo's quote series.  They're amazing and eye catching to boot!  This was true for me for the last 2 weeks.  For those of you who don't know I work as a commercial photographer for a photo studio.  And the last several weeks (because our in house photo stylist's) were on vacation my bosses gave me the opportunity to style several environment shots for one of our newest and busiest clients. I worked with one of our most talented and easy going photographers, which helped to make the weeks go by even smoother . I had so much fun styling these shoots and did them with surprising ease and confidence.  With the help and encouragement from another fellow friend, these past few weeks have really made me consider other career options besides photography.  For the past (almost) 6 years commercial photography has been my safe comfortable cushion.  In other words my safety.  I don't know if it's because I am approaching my 30th birthday at the end of this year but I've been feeling more and more like I need a change of pace and I find myself seeking new challenges that my day to day work no longer offers me.  I'm not at all ungrateful for anything that this safety has given me over the past few years but I'll soon be ready to make a leap and do something that's scary and new and exciting. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Grandma these look so good! So proud of you!! Can't wait to see more of it!
xx
z