Monday, August 29, 2011

New Feature: Free Design Downloads!

Happy Monday to you all!  I hope your weekend was filled with lots of enjoyment and laughter.  I have exciting news to share with you!  I'm re-introducing my free design downloads link for anyone to download and use for there crafty/blog/design needs.  They were created in photoshop in a 8x10 page layout and are ready to print out at home or to be cut and pasted into your blog/website.  The two downloads that are available for download are fun labels and tags. I used the tags with ribbon as a design detail in my last post just to give you an idea. Let me know if you have any questions about how to use them, I'm happy to help.  You can find the link button on the right side of my blog under the Free Design Downloads button.  Please be sure to include a link to your blog or website if you do decide to use them in a digital format.  If not, I'd love to see how you use them in real life! Send me a snapshot or link to your blog post. Happy designing!
 
Photography & Designs: EV Photo Chic

No comments: