Thursday, August 18, 2011

There's still time....

I've been spotting quite a few fall posts invading the sunny summer blogland air.  I don't know about you, but I'm holding on to the very last bloom of summer.  I can't get enough of the heat and warm breezes.  If you feel like summer has come and gone and you feel like you have yet to partake in summertime fun, here are a few things that are awaiting your company. 


Like these DIY picnic invites found over at Eat Drink Chic. Something so sweet and simple to hand out to your closet friends.  Joe and I have been enjoying picnics at our local park nearby and at Ravinia this past weekend.


Create a celebratory pinata!  I thought this would be fun to make and not just numbers too! Drop by Oh Happy Day to get the full DIY scoop!

And last but not least take a popcicle break and sit back and enjoy the dog days that only summer can bring. Find the complete recipes over at Chez Beepers blog.  What is still on your to do list this summer?



No comments: