Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Exciting News!!


I'm still in the crazy ( I can't believe this is happening) and madly in love with my fiance mode!  Ahhh!!!
I'm so excited to be sharing this moment here with you now!  Let me tell you how it all happened.  Joe has been going to his parents house for the past few weeks to work on my Christmas gift.  He was making this beautiful white washed chest in which to present me with the ring that he designed for me.  I was stunned and surprised to say the least!  The opening of the chest was very dramatic as it happened on Christmas day at around 11pm. The light was shining down on the opened ring alongside a lovely landscape of lovely moss, air & succulent plants.  Joe recited a poem that he had written before he asked me if I would marry him.  By then of course I was crying, laughing, in shock, and just exploding with joyful emotion as I replied with a YES, yes, yes!! It's been a lot of excitement to take in as I also turned the big 30 the day after on the 26th!  I couldn't think of a better way to spend my special day by spreading the good news to my family and friends and now to all my blog friends!  AAhhhh... I going to bask in these good feelings for a bit longer.  So please excuse my absence in the meantime :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you!
xx
Z

Tori said...

How dreamy!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, how exciting! Love the little scene he made.

Ada (new york) said...

Wooohooooo .... CONGRATS!!!!!! Funny, you knwo the word verification that we get when posting ... mine right now shows up as: Maring = pretty close to Marrying!

Liz said...

Thank you ladies!! I was super excited to share these photos with you!! I can't wait to start planning :)

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! I go away for a week and look what happens! So exited for you! Beautiful ring and such a sweet, sweet gesture! Happy happy!

I'm all exclamation points, and I don't care!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Your ring is beautiful!

Emily Peck said...

ahhh, congratulations!!!! what a special way to present it and that RING...oh my GOSH THAT RING!! It's so gorgeous!!!!! Happy 30 and happy engagement! :)

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

LIZ!! Congratulations...On all of it! Perfect, just perfect - the ring, the beautiful handmade box, the way your, now, FIANCE proposed. I cannot wait to see your planning process unfold here and follow along. Enjoy this really special time.
PS~Also, happy birthday! 30's the new 20 (and 40's the new 30 ;).

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Congrats Liz! I'm so excited for you. And happy birthday! Big ending to the year!