Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Wishes


Happy Wednesday to you all. The power went out last night before I was able to post this week's wishes. Let's see, that's 2 power outages in the last 2 weeks!! Arrgg, that's what happens when you live in a small town surrounded by lots of big ol trees. As the last of the packing continues (we move tomorrow) I will miss you lovely foliage but not all the trouble you bring :) Alas, back to the program I bring you my roundup of wishes for the week. I have blooms on the brain and just can't get enough of the following fabric, decals, and artwork. Click on each photo to learn more about the sellers!


Hmmm, loving the mix of yellow, black, and yummy greys!
Check out more of this sellers other great fabrics too!

These decals would look dreamy anywhere! Don't you think?

Hand drawn blooms in multiple hues? Yes please!

No comments: