Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cozy Comfort


The weather in the Chicago has begun to show its true colors this week. Meaning up until this week the temperature has remained somewhere between the mid to high 60's. Which for the Midwest, at this time of year, is almost unheard of. Add daylight savings time on top of the chilliness and I've got good reason to find comforts in the little things, one of them being a classic childhood favorite- mac & cheese. I'm warming up to a bowl tonight as I write this post and it's such a small but significant comfort to me. My choice in mac is the Trader Joe's variety made with Wisconsin cheddar. So warm and cheesy, it's hard for me to stop at just one bowl! What are some of your cozy comfort foods? Ones that just make you all warm and cozy inside.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I was just blogger profiles and I found your site, I think your blog is interesting and I would like you to visit my blog.

If you follow me I will follow you...Jesse