Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome back!

Jayson Home & Garden

Hi everyone. I'm back from a week long staycation. And what a great time it was to say the least! I slept in almost every day, dyed my hair back to it's natural color (dark brown), decorated my first real Christmas tree, made some yarn ornaments (photos to come) and other holiday decorations, stayed home on black Friday (yeah!), and managed to sneak in some rejuvenating workouts among all the yummy treats and eats! Although I throughly enjoyed my time off, I have to admit I enjoy coming back to a routine of a scheduled work day... I know, I just do :)
How was your holiday? Did you take some time for yourself?

West Elm

Here are some of the lovely shops I visited this week:

Jayson Home & Garden
Sprout Home
West Elm
Urban Remains

No comments: