Friday, May 7, 2010

A Beautiful Start to the Weekend

Lovely blogger Becky wrote me a while back to see what she could do to help out for A Beautiful Idea project. We teamed up and I'm offering her first 5 readers one of my paper crafts (your choice) with any purchase from the donation shop. There is a great range of sweetly priced items to fit even the smallest of piggy banks :) Once you've made your purchase, email me at: evphotogal@me.com let me know your pick along with your address and I'll be smiling all the way to the post office! A beautiful idea for a truly worthy cause! Here are some of my favs available for purchase now....

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

:) You are awesome for offering your paper crafts, because not only are the items for sale AMAZING, but your paper crafts are wonderful!! I love that peacock print too!