Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{Pin it Forward} What home means to me


I'm excited to be taking part in sfgirlbybay's Pin it Forward theme of what home means to me. This is such a close topic for me as I'm in the midst of finding a new home for two this month. One of the most important aspects in creating a home (for me) is creating a place where I can let go and let love in through art, color, DIY projects, cozy nooks, patterns, entertaining, and dreaming. Check out my pin interest board here to see more.

A place where DIY is always welcome.

A space to cozy into for the afternoon.

A place to play with pattern.

A place to entertain in.

A space to speak my mind.

A space to renew.
A place to gather memories of loved ones.
A space to play, work, and create.

Be sure to check out the Pin it Forward schedule to follow other bloggers as they post about what home means to them. Check out today's line up over at some of these lovely blogs Living Fresh, Sylvie's Garden, Lavie Boston, and Good Measure (to just name a few). Enjoy :)

4 comments:

jodi said...

love the fourth photo down. so lovely! and that chalkboard door is pretty sweet, too. good luck with your new home search!

Liz said...

Thanks Jodi, the search begins this weekend :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Great space! I love the patterns and all the memories. I agree :).

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

This is my first time on your site...via the Pin It Forward list. I am really liking it!! I love your post on What Home Means To You. I love all the images you chose, especially the first and third one. Nice to meet you!ca