Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Danskin: Move for Change Campaign



Photos by Danskin

I first spotted this new campaign for Danskin while reading a magazine at the gym.  The first thing that caught my eye was the inspiration quotes placed beside popular celebrity names. But what really drew me in was the photography and the soft (natural) lighting that was used in each shot. If this is Danskin shot at reinventing it's brand, it's surely off to a good start. Funny how campaigns like this really do try to strike a cord with its audience. After looking at a few of these ads in the magazine I really did feel inspired and motivated to keep pushing towards a healthier lifestyle. What are your thoughts on this ad campaign? Have you seen it? It makes me happy and keeps me motivated whenever I spot these powerful images and quotes of healthy living used as a daily practice.

3 comments:

Ada (new york) said...

I do finds these ads very inspiring (love the quotes). I just came from my indoor work out 10 minutes ago. I agree with the boxing quote ... it is such an AMAZING workout (which I get from my Xbox :) Have a GREAT day!!!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

I haven't seen this ad campaign. I agree, it's beautifully executed and inspiring. I have wanted to give kickboxing a try. I heard it's really empowering and a great workout. I've also wanted to start doing yoga again, as well. Decision, decisions. ;)

Lauren said...

I agree, these images are really evocative. Inspiring too. Of course tonight we're ordering pizza, but it's the weekend, right?