Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On the March

I can't believe we are already in the beginnings of March! Which means that Spring is right around the corner ;) This morning I could almost feel the warmth developing. I think the sunshine and wool cap played a part, but I can tell by the sounds of the birds singing in the morning that warmer days are not far away!
I had fun playing around during a Walgreens Easter photo shoot a few weeks ago with these gals from Lily's Talent. They were a bit shy at first, but as soon as we brought out the Easter baskets full of sweets and treats and cranked the tunes, I had a great time capturing them having fun. We were rocking out to Hanna Montana and Selena Gomez (apparently these two ladies are not friends in real life- goes the rumor mill)! You learn so much from hanging out with two 7 year olds for an afternoon!

No comments: