Monday, September 29, 2008

{DIY: Thank You Cards}

I've been all about the DIY lately and I'm excited to share my latest creation with you. The great merry go lucky Etsy shop is where I ordered my custom rubber stamp. And the paper I used to stamp these cards on are paint chips from my local Ace Hardware. We had a large collection of them in the studio, so instead of having them go into the trash I put them to good use. With name colors like chic blue & wishful thinking printed on the bottom corner how could I resist. ;)
Have fun creating your own custom printed cards!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

another great idea! thanks.

yasmine said...

ah! i've been wondering where to get custom stamps! i was thinking of using them for business cards :)

Liz said...

Your welcome, glad I could help Yas ;)

karyn said...

The paint chips are such a good idea!