Wednesday, September 24, 2008

{ Rethink Everyday Objects }

This morning over at Creature Comforts, the lovely EZ posted about home decor and how sometimes the simplest personal touches can start your day on the bright side. It got me thinking about a few everyday objects that I've repurposed to serve a function and for display. The best part is you don't have to spend lots to make the everyday work in your favor. Here are some of my favorite everyday objects that make me smile. ;)


A flea market find (5 bucks) that used to hold tea lights now serves as my earring display.



The birdie & camera (both flea market finds) serve as shelf organizers & make me happy to look at.

2 comments:

karyn said...

No way! 5 bucks! Very cool.

Too funny...I have rich dad, poor dad and the tenth circle!

Ann Marie said...

These are great ideas! I especially like the first one. It really makes a pretty earring stand. Have a fabulous weekend!