Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{ EV @ Renegade Handmade }

You can find me here now too! Yay for finding a shop that supports independent artists and all our creations. A spin-off of the well-loved Renegade Craft Fair, owner Sue Daley stocks the shop with irresistible hand-made items by artists that have participated in past fairs. The Renegade Handmade store is located in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area of Chicago.


Just in case you were curious (or just being noisy) here is some of my work they are selling. Its from my vintage camera collection. They are photographs that were digitally created to look like illustrations. To play off of the camera theme I also added a photo frame border to complete each print.

3 comments:

yasmine said...

oh i thought they were pencil and pen drawings! i love it.

i have a fondness for old school cameras :)

karyn said...

Yay! Good for you. Congrats for being at Renegade Handmade!

Teal Chic said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm enjoying checking yours out!!! Love the brownie hawkeye. I still need to figure out how to use mine!