Thursday, September 18, 2008

{ Fossil Love }

I'm not a big fan of shopping from one shop to pull a look together but after receiving the new Fossil Fall catalog I couldn't help myself ;) There style has definitely evolved from much more than watches and handbags. I'd consider there style to be part J.Crew with a mix of American Eagle, very easy going, comfy pieces with a touch of fun prints and nature inspired accessories. Perfect for Fall!

-----------------------------------------------------

{Shopping Cart}

1. 3 Charms Pendant~ $28

2. Kelly Blazer ~ $98
3. Gold Leaf Hoops ~ $28

4. Geometric Tote ~ $20


-----------------------------------------------------

Bonus!! Get a look at some of there photography, design, and fresh new fall looks! Makes me renew my love for commerical photography, yay!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Those tote bags are great!

Have a happy weekend!

karyn said...

The colored jacket is really big this season. I love that look in the photo. With the printed shirt! Have a great weekend!

Teal Chic said...

very cute! love the photography as well!