Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog Redesign Complete




New background, header, tabs, and button....oh my! I'm proud to share with you the my completed blog designs for my friend and lovely Interior Designer, Amy Leafblad. I'm so thrilled that she is happy with all the designs and I hope she feels more confident to start promoting all that inspires her to keep designing new interior spaces. So stop by and take a look. Oh and don't forget to check out her awesomly redesigned home photos too! I am in lust for her open layout kitchen and master bathroom suite! Thanks again Amy and happy promoting to you as well :)

If you know of someone who is looking for a redesign of any kind-blog, web, or print. Feel free to send me and email to evphotogal (at) me.com to discuss your design ideas!

No comments: