Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Wishes (coming true!)

Thanks for joining me, Kellie, Courtney, and Katie for another posting of this weeks Wednesday Wishes! Mine are short and sweet this week, as one of my major wishes has become a reality. I am more than thrilled about my new toy and will be for a long long time.

1. Schooled. I wish to become vigorous about learning new design programs, like I once was when I was in school. Things are a changing and I wish to keep up!

2. Crafty fair dreams. I wish to have my own booth at a local craft fair sometime in the near future. It's always been a dream of mine :)

3.Making room. I wish for patience, love, and making room for extra storage for all of Joe's things. The move (into my place) has begun and I hope there are more hugs than kicks ;)

A few weeks ago, I wished and wished out loud to myself for a new iMac. I've scoured craigslist for the past 2 months keeping my fingers crossed. I was only looking for a 20 inch but the deal on the 24 inch screen was too crazy to pass up :) I'm in love all over again with the sleekness and functionality of this beautiful piece of machinery...aahhh bliss.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! It does feel good to be "real" on my blog and still get support!

Love the wishes!

xoxo,
Cat

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

yay for an imac!! :)
you and the boy moved into together? thats sooo awesome. i hope its even more wonderful than you thought possible!!
hmm..i want to do a craft fair too. i would LOVE to shop at yours!
-kel

Katie. said...

Holy Moly! Lots of wonderful things going on for you. Congrats on the iMac and the big move :) You will have to take pictures of how your boyfriends stuff integrated into your apartment.

Courtney said...

Awesome! You'll have to post photographs of your place once Joe's things are incorporated! I'm curious to see the blend!
Way to score on the iMac!
Oh- and I am trying hard to be able to come on Friday! Those wreaths are amazing and I just got a book of nautical maps to use. Eee!