Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Happy Wednesday to you and thanks for joining me for another week of Wednesday wishes!
1. Bike tune up. I wish to get my biked looked at (it makes funny noises when I ride it), so that Joe and I can hit the road for an afternoon adventure of biking along the Prairie Path.
2. Soak in a language. I wish to travel to Central America (El Salvador is where my parents are from) for 6 months to really get a grasp on the spanish language. I can speak it, but I don't practice much, and I wouldn't really say that I am fluent. But I wish to be someday.
3. Donations. I wish to gather the things I want to donate for the year and drop them off at Goodwill. This is usually the time of year when I like to do this. My closets are the ones that get the most overhaul.
4. Attend games. I'm not a fan of any sport, I like to think of myself as a Chicago fan (but I still don't watch any games :) The games I wish to attend soon are my niece and nephew's soccer/baseball games. I love cheering them on from the sidelines and watching them run. I'm definitely one of their biggest fans.
5. Posture work. Lately I've been noticing (and feeling) slight lower back pain. I wish to be more aware of the way I sit and sleep. I sleep on my stomach most nights and just found out from my chiropractor that this is the worst way to sleep , it puts lots of stress on the lower back. So I'm trying to sleep on my back or side :(
That's all for this weeks wishes. Be sure to stop by and check out Courtney's, Kellie's, and Katie's wishes for today! Wanna join in on the fun? Post your own installment of Wednesday Wishes and let one of us know, so we can tune in weekly too! If you'd like to use the image I use for this weekly post, let me know and I'd be happy to share it with you :)