Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Book Review: Nest for Two




I pulled this book off the shelves this weekend to help spark some ideas on organizing and after browsing through it I knew that I had to share some of my favorite pages with you!  I bought Nest for Two way before me and Joe moved in together, mainly because I liked the way the book is divided into the different living categories of eat, sleep, work, play, and relaxing (my fav)!  But it does give some great tips on how to mesh his and hers home goods together to create a cozy and livable home. I especially love the many practical (and budget friendly) office and closet storage solutions they showcase.  Makes me want to get a jump start on my closet cleaning!  

Are you inspired like I am yet?  Any practical storage solutions you love to share?
Because I'd love to know :)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

This looks lovely! Lots of nice book reviews going on out there, and I could use some closet cleaning inspiration! Happy springtime, right?

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

What a beautiful book. I always love pulling books off the shelf and finding inspiration. With kids, we live with tons of bins. Some are nice (leather boxes from C&B) and some can take a beating (for the kids toys). This storage solution has been our saving grace for clutter.

leah of sang the bird said...

Lovely book! I'm up for some serious closet clearing too! I love the look of baskets for storage. Good luck with your closet!

Ada (new york) said...

I love love love the photo with the sheepskin on top of the ottoman - take the space feel 'cozy'. Storage solutions? = bins!!!!

Jadyn @ Dutch.British.Love said...

That looks like a great book! I love those floor pillows with sheep skins & the large vase with branch. Storage is not my strong suit either - it's something I'm always trying to learn more about too.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i pinned something recently that i LOVE- storing bedsheets in a pillowcase:: http://pinterest.com/pin/210895195020552903/