Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Madewell


Thanks for joining me this week!  On Sunday my mom and I went shopping and I found myself stopping into the Madewell shop for the first time.  Loved the cool vintage styling of this place and all the beautiful wares are well!  Too bad I had already purchased these prior to stepping into this place...
I picked up their Spring catalog on the way out and today I share with you some of my favorites from this issue.  Are you familiar with this shop?  Do you frequent it often? Because I can see myself coming back to shop here once my account allows me to :)

Photo layouts: Pugly Pixel

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I didn't even know this shop existed, but it looks like SO. MUCH. FUN! Thanks for the tip, dearie!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i have never been in an actual madewell store.. sounds like a field trip?!!? :) xo

Tori said...

You Chicagoans always get the good stuff! I Frequent their site quite a bit but have yet to make a purchase. I do love their whole vibe and I can only image what the actual store is like. Glad you had a nice shopping trip!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Love Madewell - J.Crew's younger, hipster sister. All of their items have this nice bohemian touch to it. I agree, whoever is charged with designing the store environment does a great job.

leah of sang the bird said...

We don't have Madewell in Australia, but I've looked online and i love their clothing. I do feel like I'm missing out.... Madewell, Athropologie, Urban Outfitters... xxx