Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tilt Shift Focus App


Today I wanted to share with you a Mac desktop app I've been playing around with for a while.  It's called tilt shift focus app that mimics the old view cameras we practiced on in photo school.  But this is way easier and you don't need a whole semester to master its skills.  All you need is a Mac computer (sorry pc's) and a few of your favorite photos!  The best part about this app is that you can control the focal point and intensity of the soft focus feature.  But don't take it from me, you can learn more about this fun app and it's other included features. Simply download the app application to your desktop and start searching for the tilt shift focus app.  It's amazing how easy it is to change the feeling/mood of your photos just by redirecting its focus!  Have fun :)

5 comments:

Tori said...

Thanks fir sharing this liz!

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Oooo I love it. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting this.

Lauren said...

oh wow! oh wow! oh wow! this looks like so much fun! I'm going to be spending some time playing with this, FOR SURE!

leah of sang the bird said...

This looks like fun Liz. Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a go. I love my mac xxx

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Liz, thank you so much for sharing this app with us! I've been using tilt shift on my camera phone (via Camera+), Instagram, and my 4/3 digital camera, but had no idea one existed for the MAC. How fun! Can't wait to download and give it a try.