Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hooray!  We made it till Friday!  Did this seem like the  l o n g e s t  week to anyone else?  It was worth it to be able to see these guys perform tonight at the Allstate Arena with some of the gals from work!  I'm SO looking forward to hearing them.  I saw them last year for the first time and they are so great live.  They really get the crowd going and they sound just as good or even better live on stage!  Thanks for joining me this week...wishing you a joyful weekend!!

4 comments:

Igor Josifovic said...

Have a fab weekend, Liz!!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

This was a l o n g week! I thought it was just me. I always forget how good it is to hear live music. There really is no better way to hear it.
Have a wonderful weekend, Liz!

Tori said...

Have fun! I love their music : )

leah of sang the bird said...

Liz... this week felt l. o. n. g. fir me too!
Enjoy getting your groove on x