Monday, March 19, 2012

Nail Files

1. Sally Hansen, Brilliant Blush/ 2. Revlon, Peachy/ 3. Revlon, Make Mine Mango/ 4. Revlon, Cherries in the Snow/ 5. Sally Hansen, Commander in Chic/ 6. Ulta, Deep Desire/ 7. OPI, Holiday Glow


Since getting engaged a few months ago my new favorite thing is changing my nail polish color to reflect my mood, outfit, time of day, oh yay and to highlight the bling I am happy to wear!  To start this Monday off, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite colors I have in rotation right now.  I'm currently liking the Revlon Top Speed brand for its lighting fast drying time (about 60 seconds, until you can touch them) and the Sally Hansen Manicure in a bottle collection, which packs a base coat, top coat, strengthener, and grow treatment all into one bottle!  And with this secret weapon that I recently discovered, I always have time to do my nails!

Do you have brands/colors of polish that you are loving right now?  Please share!

7 comments:

Ada (hellooo home) said...

show off ur beautiful bling bling!!! I like both light and dark colors .. depends on the mood for the day, but since lately I haven't had much time to do my nails I have stayed away from the dark bec. one thing I can't stand is nail chipping .. looks so grooossss to me. I rather plaster more and more paint on (when I don't have acetone at the moment) than walk around with chipped nail polish :)

Lauren said...

Thank you for the secret weapon advice! And I love the colors you chose too! Need to break out the nail polish over here too, and get my toes ready for spring as well!

leah of sang the bird said...

I love Butter London for their 3 free ingredients. I love red toenails and nude fingernails. I'm also partial to glitter polish. I love your colour choices. Hope your weekend was lovely xxx

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

I have number 5! Isn't it the perfect dove gray color? I'm still in love with deep reds and wine colors. I don't think I will ever tire of them. Lately, I have been wanting to give mint green a try on my nails. Maybe mint green on all the other nails with the index fingers painted a poppy orange or red. (Man, this color combo has taken over my whole existence! ;)

Callie said...

I love the number five!! I think I might have to go buy some soon!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i always want to paint my nails but they chip SO fast i dont even bother-- guess i need to try out that secret weapon! i love those light shades :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i always want to paint my nails but they chip SO fast i dont even bother-- guess i need to try out that secret weapon! i love those light shades :)